Ho'omaluhia Botanical Garden
Next stop, were off to a botanical garden. Ho'omaluhia, is a popular place that lots of people go to get an unobstructed view of the land. “A peaceful refuge” is the english translation of its name “Ho’omaluhia.” 400 acres of lush land, this garden features plants from major tropical regions. They offer a catch and release fishing activities, as well as drawing & painting. These activities are unavailable now though, due to COVID-19.
A couple of my friends and I decided to have a little painting activity of our own. We brought some food to snack on, along with our blank canvases and some paint. Being able to sit and relax in the mits of nature was pleasant. Without distractions, or unpleasant noise, the botanical gardens is a great idea if you’re in need of some peace and quite.


I hope this place opens up again soon. I never heard of this and now I know they do painting and fishing, even more so of a reason to check it out! Looks very peaceful. I remember when my mom came to visit I took her to the Waimea Valley and we hiked around and it was super green, lush, and peaceful. Thanks for highlighting this!
ReplyDelete