Lulumahu Falls

As a lover for adventure, one of my most enjoyed waterfall hikes is Lulumahu Falls. This hike is right off of the Pali highway. Crossing the creek through a bamboo forest comes the breathtaking reward of this waterfall. The hike is a fairly easy one, as long as you aren't afraid of getting a little muddy. The unmarked trail goes about 1.7 miles up, passing through a few streams with a little amount of climbing. The fresh waterfall is absolutely worth the time and effort put in. The pool area of the waterfall isn’t too big, but the waterfall itself is a blast on its own. If you haven’t done this hike before, or were looking for a few adventures to do on Oahu, Lulumahu falls is a must do! 




 



Comments

  1. Great photo! That waterfall looks rewarding and definitely refreshing. I am curious as to how many waterfalls there are exactly on Oahu... that you can hike to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!! I enjoyed this post!! I have never gone there, but I really would like to visit there. There are a lot of waterfalls in Hawaii, but I have gone to some places. We have good opportunities to visit and feel nature at this time:) Thank you for sharing!- Shio Kondo (8/6/2020)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed this blog too. I can feel nature from your photo. I sometimes go hiking, but I have never visited that falls. It looks so nice. I hope sometime I can go there. Thank you for sharing your story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where the Sun Sets

My Go-To