Floaty Surfing
Floaty surfing, it’s exactly what it sounds like! A couple of friends and I took a small boat-like floaty out on the waters of Kailua beach to surf. There were about five of us in the floaty together, the people on the outside had the job of paddling for the wave while one other friend helped push. Of course the waves weren’t big so it wasn’t too crazy or anything. This was kind of just a little adventure activity to have fun outdoors. You can never go wrong with good company and a day at the beach!
I have never even thought of or seen something like this but it looks so fun! Honestly I have tried body boarding and surfing and they are pretty challenging but this looks like an easy fun experience to have with some friends. It definitely makes me want to go out and get a raft or purchase one online to try!
ReplyDelete